Statement of Faith
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and plenary authority of both Old and New Testaments as recorded in the original languages.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe that all men are born with a sinful nature, as a result of the fall and are sinners by choice. Therefore, all are in need of salvation. The salvation of the sinner is only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, sinless in His life, making atonement for the sin of the world by His death on the cross.
- We believe in His bodily resurrection for His people, and His personal visible return to the world according to His promise.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, and regenerates, indwells, enlightens and guides the believer.
- We believe that the church is the body or bride of Christ and that it consists only of those who are born again.
- We believe in the eternal life of the saved with God and the eternal banishment of the unsaved from God.